My Recipe in Dreamstime
I thought about sharing my recipe here in Dreamstime with you.
First, you should start with a lot of patience.
Add passion to the other ingredients and we are on our way to go.
Yes, you will need to work hard with perseverence.
Listen to the others and read a lot, allways increasing your skills.
You will need to be good at taking pictures and processing them in your computer.
I come back to my old pictures sometimes whenever I learned some new ways to process them.
Think as everyday as a new photographic opportunity.
But dont forget the keywords, not only when uploading but go back to your old images once in a while.
And never stop uploading! Because good things will come!
(My average is 49.80 images per month since 2005 when I started here)
I am sharing this with you because yhis November 2010 was my Best Month Ever here in Dreamstime!
I hope you are all doing great too!
Thanks to you all and have fun!
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success