In My RSS reader
Mihaela Nechifor wrote great post about blogging. And I wanted to add a selection of blogs I read about photography.
I mainly blog because I read blogs. The more blogs I read the more I blog. No wonder it is time consuming since both reading and writing take times. But there are some technologies that help a lot reading fast. For instance RSS feeds. With RSS no need to visit the web site to read what's new. Updates comes directly to your reader. I started with My yahoo and google reader, but now I use Netvibes.
In my feeds about photography there is not only blogs, but also
For French speakers Declencheur
For those learning French there is French Podclass
In English exif and beyond
Then there are photos from Flickr. Flickr is great to produce RSS feeds, just by photographer or by keyword for instance I follow Smile.
Then it is about blogging, Blogs:
Some blogs are about photography and tech like:
from photographers like:
Some about general Microstock news:
Some about Business:
I will add more links to this list as I find other things that is worth sharing.
So what is in your RSS feeds? Which blogs do you read?
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!