My Seashells collection
Seashells - tossed by waves,
bleached by the sun, and they hold
an ocean within.
A little haiku I wrote for fun to go with my seashell collection. I collected these shells from various tropical beaches, over a few years whenever i get to take a holiday by the sea. Some are smooth and white, some are spiny and delicately striped. Some are tiny and pink, and they all look perfectly made in their own way.
I made these high key photographs of them on white background with a sprinkling of sand to make the still life more natural looking. Also i took some pictures in diffused light for a softer mood, while some i took in sunlight so that the shadows show up the sculptural shapes of the shells.
I hope you like my seashell collection too ~ :)
Photo credits: Joanne Zhe.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know