My Seashells collection
Seashells - tossed by waves,
bleached by the sun, and they hold
an ocean within.
A little haiku I wrote for fun to go with my seashell collection. I collected these shells from various tropical beaches, over a few years whenever i get to take a holiday by the sea. Some are smooth and white, some are spiny and delicately striped. Some are tiny and pink, and they all look perfectly made in their own way.
I made these high key photographs of them on white background with a sprinkling of sand to make the still life more natural looking. Also i took some pictures in diffused light for a softer mood, while some i took in sunlight so that the shadows show up the sculptural shapes of the shells.
I hope you like my seashell collection too ~ :)
Photo credits: Joanne Zhe.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People