My Second Level 2 Photo
After 5 months of being a more serious DreamsTime photography I have reached my 2nd level 2 photo.
To date I have been quite satisfied with DT. As I continue to slowly upload more photos my revenue seems to be increasing slowly with it.
I'm also excited to start off December with some great sales numbers! Still anticipating that first check. But as long as the 2nd check comes in a faster amount of time then I'll consider it a success.
Happy photo taking everyone!
Photo credits: Bugsy.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America