My second picture rejected, fixed then approved.
April 25, 2008
As I learn more about having my pictures approved, I am forced to improve my photography skills, which is a good thing. © Sstedman (Help) Here is my 2nd approved photo. When I first submitted it the picture was too dark and it was rejected. I then went to the local hardware store and picked up a couple of halogen work lights $19.99 each. I used those to illuminate my subject, and improved the lighting to get the photo approved.
- Another milestone, my 100th image approved.
- Where I Live
- Latest Pictures Approved.
- Acceptance Ratio Improving
- First Ten Dollars....
- My favorite photo with the new camera.
- My latest Old West photos.
- Back from vacation to Winthrop Washington.
- Sold my old camera and upgraded to a better camera.
- My latest macro in the light box.
Related image searches
Halogen related image searches
This article has been read 1099 times. Photo credits: Steve Stedman.