My second picture rejected, fixed then approved.
As I learn more about having my pictures approved, I am forced to improve my photography skills, which is a good thing.
Here is my 2nd approved photo. When I first submitted it the picture was too dark and it was rejected. I then went to the local hardware store and picked up a couple of halogen work lights $19.99 each. I used those to illuminate my subject, and improved the lighting to get the photo approved.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo