My second picture rejected, fixed then approved.
As I learn more about having my pictures approved, I am forced to improve my photography skills, which is a good thing.
Here is my 2nd approved photo. When I first submitted it the picture was too dark and it was rejected. I then went to the local hardware store and picked up a couple of halogen work lights $19.99 each. I used those to illuminate my subject, and improved the lighting to get the photo approved.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings