My second picture rejected, fixed then approved.
As I learn more about having my pictures approved, I am forced to improve my photography skills, which is a good thing.
Here is my 2nd approved photo. When I first submitted it the picture was too dark and it was rejected. I then went to the local hardware store and picked up a couple of halogen work lights $19.99 each. I used those to illuminate my subject, and improved the lighting to get the photo approved.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava