My second picture rejected, fixed then approved.
As I learn more about having my pictures approved, I am forced to improve my photography skills, which is a good thing.
Here is my 2nd approved photo. When I first submitted it the picture was too dark and it was rejected. I then went to the local hardware store and picked up a couple of halogen work lights $19.99 each. I used those to illuminate my subject, and improved the lighting to get the photo approved.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco