My second picture rejected, fixed then approved.
As I learn more about having my pictures approved, I am forced to improve my photography skills, which is a good thing.
Here is my 2nd approved photo. When I first submitted it the picture was too dark and it was rejected. I then went to the local hardware store and picked up a couple of halogen work lights $19.99 each. I used those to illuminate my subject, and improved the lighting to get the photo approved.
Photo credits: Steve Stedman.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama