Is my statistics graphic reversed? Or...
…am I becoming a better photographer?
It's a few months I see accepted photos are more than rejected ones, and the trend is going up.
I still have a small portfolio and a few sales, but that was my main goal: learning and improving my technique. I'm sure more sales will come in the future.
I have started with kit lens and basic knowledge. Thanks to other fellow photographers here on DT, and even thanks to rejections, I have been able to get a better equipment, new ideas, more knowledge. In a few words, better photographs.
I still have a lot to learn, still curious about this world. I know the way is steep, but I'm a happy camper nonetheless. :)
Have a nice day all.
Photo credits: Rosario Manzo.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava