My Stock Photo School
Hi, this is going to be the blog where I write about my stock experiences, particularly on Dreamstime, about lessons I learned from practice, other photographers and editors while uploading on stock, about how stock can help photographer's professional development. Also It's a place to discuss daily routine of stock life such as how to make your acceptance ratio higher, how to collect key-words better and finally how to sell more...
Photo credits: Julia161.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips