My Stock Photo School
Hi, this is going to be the blog where I write about my stock experiences, particularly on Dreamstime, about lessons I learned from practice, other photographers and editors while uploading on stock, about how stock can help photographer's professional development. Also It's a place to discuss daily routine of stock life such as how to make your acceptance ratio higher, how to collect key-words better and finally how to sell more...
Photo credits: Julia161.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden