My Stock Photo School
Hi, this is going to be the blog where I write about my stock experiences, particularly on Dreamstime, about lessons I learned from practice, other photographers and editors while uploading on stock, about how stock can help photographer's professional development. Also It's a place to discuss daily routine of stock life such as how to make your acceptance ratio higher, how to collect key-words better and finally how to sell more...
Photo credits: Julia161.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal