Hi, My name is Paul and I have just started exploring the world of micro stock photography.
I am also new to the world of blogging so this should be an interesting adventure.
I hope to keep you informed of my progress and how my photography skills improve over the coming years.
I have only been on Dreamstime for 1 month and already sold 4 Photos and 2 downloads of the photo of the office block. I am over the moon with this and it has really spurred me on.
I am also buying a light tent and some studio lights to delve into the world of still life.
So I am really looking forward to this adventure.
Photo credits: Spitfirebbmf.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!