Hi, My name is Paul and I have just started exploring the world of micro stock photography.
I am also new to the world of blogging so this should be an interesting adventure.
I hope to keep you informed of my progress and how my photography skills improve over the coming years.
I have only been on Dreamstime for 1 month and already sold 4 Photos and 2 downloads of the photo of the office block. I am over the moon with this and it has really spurred me on.
I am also buying a light tent and some studio lights to delve into the world of still life.
So I am really looking forward to this adventure.
Photo credits: Spitfirebbmf.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry