My story about the following pictures - Dreamstime
It is summertime, very hot. We get up just past five o'clock. A layer of white mist is diffusion on the DongJiang Lake. Which of HuNan province of China. Just after six o 'clock, one fisherman shaking his boat and across in the fog. About half past seven, the sun just begin to rise. It reflected on the water and the shadow let everybody shocked. It's very beautiful!
Immediately, more than 500 photographers pushing their shutters using continuous shooting! ^_^KACAKACAKCAKCA^_^, the shutter sound was resounding around the DongJiang Lake. The memory of experience which shooting let me never to forget in my life.
Photo credits: Xianghong Wu.
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography