My story on: How I started in stock photography
It is a while since I was planning to write a blog about how I got started in stock photography. I will write here kind of an introduction or resume and then I will kindly ask you to follow the link where you will see entire history in much details.
It all started at least 5 6 years ago when a friend of mine told me about 'selling pictures on internet'. It was a great idea and very interesting. Excuse me? Somebody will buy my images? It was like a nice joke.
I started to dig in about this new concept of stock. I was not an expert in photography. It was just my hobby. My friends always kept encouraging me telling how nice images I was doing. But it was images of summer camps or general meetings, events and so on. So after I have seen what kind of images are required I started to select from my archive to submit. Of course it was a bad approach, no image approved. I was disappointed. But did not gave up. Years past away, in the while got new equipment and few words about what you will find in the link bellow is I started and succeeded in travel photography. It is a temporary category I want to continue until I will change to another one.
Continue at: How I started in stock Photography
Photo credits: Adrian Alexa.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People