My technique to create drawings - Dreamstime
It may be because I'm a cartoonist, from years before the appearance of the computer. (ha ha I'm getting old).
So I can not abandon the traditional way of performing the sketches ... using pencil and paper.
Drawing on paper with a soft pencil, get more expressive and fluent in my creations.
Sometimes I also use Photoshop to sketch original freehand.
The second step is to take the picture I drew on paper and proceed to do a scan.
When I made the sketch drawing from PhotoShop, it only imported the vector program.
The third step is then trace the image in the chosen vector program, Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator.
And finally, add color, add backgrounds or modifications, to create two or three variations of the original motive.
One tool that helps me alot, is a Wacom tablet, not very modern but functional :-)
However, the three most important elements of my drawings are... patience, inspiration and willingness to work.
Photo credits: Fantasyart.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images