My technique to create drawings
So I can not abandon the traditional way of performing the sketches ... using pencil and paper.
Drawing on paper with a soft pencil, get more expressive and fluent in my creations.
Sometimes I also use Photoshop to sketch original freehand.
The second step is to take the picture I drew on paper and proceed to do a scan.
When I made the sketch drawing from PhotoShop, it only imported the vector program.
The third step is then trace the image in the chosen vector program, Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator.
And finally, add color, add backgrounds or modifications, to create two or three variations of the original motive.
One tool that helps me alot, is a Wacom tablet, not very modern but functional :-)
However, the three most important elements of my drawings are... patience, inspiration and willingness to work.
Photo credits: Fantasyart.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava