My Third Year Anniversary at DT!
First, I would like to thank all of you: the buyers, contributors and admins for all of your support, suggestions and friendship.
Goal setting has helped this along. By setting myself goals that I knew I could reach within reasonable time frames I’ve managed to hit them, and often surpass them. Setting goals for yourself is important, but setting goals correctly is even more important. Being realistic doesn't mean taking the easy way, your goals should challenge you, but they should also be attainable rather than impossible. Otherwise you'll always feel defeated.
I'm starting to see the results, hitting the milestones of 1,227 uploaded files and 6,550 sales, so I'm excited for the future.
Photo credits: Gvictoria.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles