My Third Year Anniversary at DT!
First, I would like to thank all of you: the buyers, contributors and admins for all of your support, suggestions and friendship.
Goal setting has helped this along. By setting myself goals that I knew I could reach within reasonable time frames I’ve managed to hit them, and often surpass them. Setting goals for yourself is important, but setting goals correctly is even more important. Being realistic doesn't mean taking the easy way, your goals should challenge you, but they should also be attainable rather than impossible. Otherwise you'll always feel defeated.
I'm starting to see the results, hitting the milestones of 1,227 uploaded files and 6,550 sales, so I'm excited for the future.
Photo credits: Gvictoria.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo