My Third Year Anniversary at DT!
First, I would like to thank all of you: the buyers, contributors and admins for all of your support, suggestions and friendship.
Goal setting has helped this along. By setting myself goals that I knew I could reach within reasonable time frames I’ve managed to hit them, and often surpass them. Setting goals for yourself is important, but setting goals correctly is even more important. Being realistic doesn't mean taking the easy way, your goals should challenge you, but they should also be attainable rather than impossible. Otherwise you'll always feel defeated.
I'm starting to see the results, hitting the milestones of 1,227 uploaded files and 6,550 sales, so I'm excited for the future.
Photo credits: Gvictoria.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images