My thoughts on the amazing Nikon D7000
The new Nikon D7000 sounds really amazing. From the specs alone, it seems that it surpasses that of the popular D90 and most of them even surpasses the DX flagship, the D300s. What I was most surprised at is none other than the wide ISO range which belittles many other cameras of the same level. Speaking from my conclusion, the D7000 is around 1-2 stops better than both the D90 and the D300s in terms of noise control performance. How does it fare comparing to the D700 and D3 models?
Read on for my personal views and thoughts regarding this new kid on the block that has just been released.
Photo credits: Wai Chung Tang.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images