MY THREE DREAMS FOR NEW YEAR EVE
Only one day left to the new 2012!!! and a fun fact that only one sale missing to my personal target of having 100 sales in 2011.
It is time to make wishes, here are mine:
DREAM #1) I hope that Santa whoever he is, will bring me a missing sale today or tomorrow so that my target will be reached.
DREAM #2) I wish that all DT staff will like their new office, and new better environment will not only bring them good mood and more satisfaction, but additionally i hope for kind of witchery in a new location for DT editors- I wish their loved button for 2012 would be "accepted" and very rarely "rejected"
DREAM #3) I wish all buyers would find what they are looking for fast and easy. I wish all authors would have lots of sales and feeling of success and improvement in 2012.
Dear DT friends, I wish you all joy and happiness in the forthcoming new year!
Photo credits: James Steidl.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster