my top 3
Well I must admit I was stunned few months ago to watch, every five minutes or so, one of these three images being sold one after another to a total of nearly 100 pieces ...
So, this means someone really liked my images or they found a good use to them! I'm really proud of these three images, not only cause of their sale record in my portfolio, but I really liked shooting in that dentists office which was modern and brightly colored, and watching them makes me forget about my dentist anxiety :)
Besides "bragging" about my three best sellers the purpose of this little article would be to kinda' promote my new series of images having the same subject, and actually the same "model", but with some variations to the originals. I hope these new images will reach the eyes of those interested in this subject and especially in my images and hopefully the old records will be broken ... that's what an old record is good for anyway right?
Photo credits: Imaengine.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs