My travel diary: Amsterdam
I visited my best friend in Amsterdam before two weeks. It was a short trip - just 4 days.
Kristyna lend me a bike. I was really afraid of it, 'cos I didn't ride on it for twelve years, then I had an accident and broke my two of my teeth and nose. I decided to try it again, but Amsterdam traffic was really stressful for me sometimes. And I had just one lens, 'cos I was afraid of breaking it.:).
Weather was almost cloudy and rainy, so we visited Rijks Museum, Van Gogh museum, NEMO and also a coffee shop and Zaanse schans museum.
And I made my first pictures for dreamstime with content filter in Red light district. (I don't understand why are filtered pictures from public streets took during day:)
Here is some pictures from this trip.
And one picture from Zaanse Schans near Amsterdam
I would like to go again there in summer.
Photo credits: Sarkao.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget