My travel diary: Golgotha, Jerusalem
I am not religious, but I fell in love with this place.
You can see many different type of Christian churches, architecture styles and meet pilgrims from all world in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre (Golgotha).
This church is situated in the Jerusalem Old City. The decision to place the church here was made by saint Helena about 300 AD. There is catholic part, Greek orthodox part, Armenian church, Byzantine part, walls with crusader's signatures, Franciscan Convent etc.
Visit this place is the best early morning, when there are not tourists and the atmosphere is unique.
Photo credits: Sarkao.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs