My travel diary: Golgotha, Jerusalem
I am not religious, but I fell in love with this place.
You can see many different type of Christian churches, architecture styles and meet pilgrims from all world in the Church of the Holy Sepulchre (Golgotha).
This church is situated in the Jerusalem Old City. The decision to place the church here was made by saint Helena about 300 AD. There is catholic part, Greek orthodox part, Armenian church, Byzantine part, walls with crusader's signatures, Franciscan Convent etc.
Visit this place is the best early morning, when there are not tourists and the atmosphere is unique.
Photo credits: Sarkao.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images