My Travel Through Greece
first of all let me tell you a little bit about my self, i am the House photographer for United Nation Indonesia and i travel a lot, I've been to over 90+ countries and i love to document Culture, People and Landscape
Here are some photograph that i took in Greece, Enjoy.
Santorini during Golden hour
Santorini During Blue Hour
Church of panagia paraportiani
View of Acropolis from the Philopappos Hill
Photo credits: Oktobernardi Salam.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready