My trip to San Francisco... DT point of view.
Almost 4 years ago I was able to go to San Francisco and I took many photos but not many were done to be sold, so I only could upload a few here in DT:
One month ago I was able to travel again to San Francisco, and I want to share with you what Dreamstime has done to me... Now after a few months of being more active and trying to learn, I have realized that Dreamstime changes the way you travel, now I was able to upload many, many more images. The reason is that now I'm thinking all the time, what can I shoot to be uploaded. Here there are some of the images i took in my last trip:
Thanks Dreamstime for changing the way I look at photography...
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo