My ukrainian embroidery collection
I live in Ukraine and often I use a national ukrainian theme in design. Once I began to collect a traditional ukrainian embroidery and to translate it in a vector format. Now I am glad to offer you a collection of the ukrainian embroidery in a vector format (for today it is 44 vector illustrations).
My collection includes geometrical, floristic ornaments, frames, borders, birds, and also embroideries for national ukrainian shirts and towels.
Photo credits: Ruslan Kotlyarevsky.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon