My ukrainian embroidery collection
I live in Ukraine and often I use a national ukrainian theme in design. Once I began to collect a traditional ukrainian embroidery and to translate it in a vector format. Now I am glad to offer you a collection of the ukrainian embroidery in a vector format (for today it is 44 vector illustrations).
My collection includes geometrical, floristic ornaments, frames, borders, birds, and also embroideries for national ukrainian shirts and towels.
Photo credits: Ruslan Kotlyarevsky.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America