My ukrainian embroidery collection
I live in Ukraine and often I use a national ukrainian theme in design. Once I began to collect a traditional ukrainian embroidery and to translate it in a vector format. Now I am glad to offer you a collection of the ukrainian embroidery in a vector format (for today it is 44 vector illustrations).
My collection includes geometrical, floristic ornaments, frames, borders, birds, and also embroideries for national ukrainian shirts and towels.
Photo credits: Ruslan Kotlyarevsky.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective