My very first blog thread here at Dreamstime.
This is the very first time i post a blog here so i take the chance to share some of my photos. Although majority of them were on insects and arachnids, i do not shun still images, landscapes, nature, wildlife and other subjects. It has always been a challenge no matter what illustrations or photos i take. Practise towards perfection on drawings, patience on nature and wildlife, and creativity on objects.
Edited by admin: Please do not post so many images blog articles.
Photo credits: , Unteroffizier.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America