My very first illustration
A few days ago I thought about making illustrations...
I took a pencil and a sheet, drew a cute monkey... after this I said : "now what?" :)) ... took a picture of the monkey.... installed Illustrator .... loaded the picture in Illustrator....did not know anything about this program ... begun searching on Google for tutorials... drew the monkey in Illustrator...got angry about many things because it didn't came out as I wanted :)))) ... finally, after one day of working and searching for clues, I am very proud of the result.
Here is my very first illustration done and accepted by Dreamstime:
Now I have one more pending and another one almost finished :)
Photo credits: Mangroove.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror