My Very First Sale
I can't believe how excited I was and still am when I logged into dreamstime to find that I had my first sale. I began to loose hope that I was never going to sell any of my images. I only have three images on here as I wanted to see how I would go. I now have the inspiration to put up some more pieces of my work.
Does anyone have any tips for boosting your sales an getting people to look at your work?
Thanks to all
Photo credits: Angelique Toner.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars