My very first uploads. - Dreamstime
I am a newcommer here on Dreamstime , and are looking forward to spend some time with photography here on this site.
Although a newcommer, I have been making photos since the beginning of 1970.
Today my first 7 pictures are online and I hope you will enjoy them.
There are many more to come.
At first most of my pictures will be photos from my early travel through parts of Asia in 1975 to 1977. So it will be a nostalgic journey back in time.
They are all scanned from Kodachrome slides.
You are welcome to comment on the pictures and I dont mind a bit of positive as well as negative critisicm.
Photo credits: Bodumalle.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone