My very own DSLR camera...at last - Dreamstime
Hello again. :-) Long time, no blog-eth. Oh, well. :oops:
I've had a busy year so far, and I'm a senior now at my university, so I'm focusing on finishing up and graduating. ;-) But! I did make a very important purchase over last summer--I finally bought my DLSR camera. After waiting and saving up funds for four years.
Way back in my first blog over here, other members commented and told me I'd probably need to upgrade from my Sony Cybershot with 7.2 megapixels.
I am now the proud owner of a Canon EOS Rebel T2i with 18 megapixels. *HAPPY DANCE* I am SO happy with it, and have been using it for seven months now.
Also, this past school year I became the news editor at my school's newspaper, so I use my camera a lot for work as well as a hobby.
I haven't uploaded any new images yet with my DSLR, but I'm really excited and looking forward to it.
Photo credits: Stefan Hermans.
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you