My visit to Dona Paula (Panaji, Goa, India) on a Stormy Eve
Dona Paula is one of most frequently visited tourist destinations in Panaji, Goa, India.
The sea stretch along Dona Paula is very beautiful and scenic. Coconut trees in multiple rows give the typical feeling of "Konkan" coast...
There is a rock attraction near a ferry jetty. This is also a spot where rivers Mandovi and Zuari meet. There is a popular white statue on the rocks.
There are lots of stalls selling food, souvenirs and other items.
Interestingly, it was a monsoon and clouds were gathering far over the sea. I could see the storm coming from far distance.
And ultimately, it reached where I was, on the rocks and I had to find a shelter soon!!!
Photo credits: Parin Parmar.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)