My visit to Dona Paula (Panaji, Goa, India) on a Stormy Eve
Dona Paula is one of most frequently visited tourist destinations in Panaji, Goa, India.
The sea stretch along Dona Paula is very beautiful and scenic. Coconut trees in multiple rows give the typical feeling of "Konkan" coast...
There is a rock attraction near a ferry jetty. This is also a spot where rivers Mandovi and Zuari meet. There is a popular white statue on the rocks.
There are lots of stalls selling food, souvenirs and other items.
Interestingly, it was a monsoon and clouds were gathering far over the sea. I could see the storm coming from far distance.
And ultimately, it reached where I was, on the rocks and I had to find a shelter soon!!!
Photo credits: Parin Parmar.
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - What is exposure?
- Taking Stock: Designing Calendars (part 2)
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures