My wife, my sweet heart
Being that valentines day is just around the corner. I can't help but feel how lucky I am to have the sweetheart I have.
My wife puts up with me and my strange ways. She is very supportive of whatever I get into.
She is not afraid to tackle anything with me.
We not only share our lives together but our interest.
She's my diving buddy, my fellow photographer. my fishing buddy and everything else.
It's like being married to your best friend. I am very lucky to have her and she really is my sweetheart.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America