My wife, my sweet heart
Being that valentines day is just around the corner. I can't help but feel how lucky I am to have the sweetheart I have.
My wife puts up with me and my strange ways. She is very supportive of whatever I get into.
She is not afraid to tackle anything with me.
We not only share our lives together but our interest.
She's my diving buddy, my fellow photographer. my fishing buddy and everything else.
It's like being married to your best friend. I am very lucky to have her and she really is my sweetheart.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon