For it is a dream team and I love to be a part of it. The Dreamstime team. I worked in a couple of places before I settled down here. And even if they all say people are the same everywhere believe me, they aren’t.
Each and one of them deserves a break and a breath of fresh air sometimes, to be able to start a new day at work, with less stress and more force to go over the day. So, that’s why, every once in a while, I bake cakes or muffins or tarts. So we can have our little moments before we must keep the great wave of images under leash :)
My dear workmates, I like you all the way you are. But enough talk!
Better come in the kitchen fast before someone leaves with two muffins instead of one!!
Photo credits: Catalina Zaharescu Tiensuu.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk