For it is a dream team and I love to be a part of it. The Dreamstime team. I worked in a couple of places before I settled down here. And even if they all say people are the same everywhere believe me, they aren’t.
Each and one of them deserves a break and a breath of fresh air sometimes, to be able to start a new day at work, with less stress and more force to go over the day. So, that’s why, every once in a while, I bake cakes or muffins or tarts. So we can have our little moments before we must keep the great wave of images under leash :)
My dear workmates, I like you all the way you are. But enough talk!
Better come in the kitchen fast before someone leaves with two muffins instead of one!!
Photo credits: Catalina Zaharescu Tiensuu.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!