For it is a dream team and I love to be a part of it. The Dreamstime team. I worked in a couple of places before I settled down here. And even if they all say people are the same everywhere believe me, they aren’t.
Each and one of them deserves a break and a breath of fresh air sometimes, to be able to start a new day at work, with less stress and more force to go over the day. So, that’s why, every once in a while, I bake cakes or muffins or tarts. So we can have our little moments before we must keep the great wave of images under leash :)
My dear workmates, I like you all the way you are. But enough talk!
Better come in the kitchen fast before someone leaves with two muffins instead of one!!
Photo credits: Catalina Zaharescu Tiensuu.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready