N/A sales & collections
Following a thread by Dan1, I had an interesting discussion with Mani33 on the correlation between N/A sales and collections.
Here are some statistics that may interest you. About 33% of my sales show as N/A sales.
50% of my images sold with the mysterious N/A label belong to one or more collections. I do not have free images yet, so my buyers could not have been tempted to browse through my portfolio this way.
The photos shown on this blog were all2 N/A sale. Feel free to add your own N/A sales photos and stats below.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day