N/A sales & collections
Following a thread by Dan1, I had an interesting discussion with Mani33 on the correlation between N/A sales and collections.
Here are some statistics that may interest you. About 33% of my sales show as N/A sales.
50% of my images sold with the mysterious N/A label belong to one or more collections. I do not have free images yet, so my buyers could not have been tempted to browse through my portfolio this way.
The photos shown on this blog were all2 N/A sale. Feel free to add your own N/A sales photos and stats below.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media