N/A sales & collections
Following a thread by Dan1, I had an interesting discussion with Mani33 on the correlation between N/A sales and collections.
Here are some statistics that may interest you. About 33% of my sales show as N/A sales.
50% of my images sold with the mysterious N/A label belong to one or more collections. I do not have free images yet, so my buyers could not have been tempted to browse through my portfolio this way.
The photos shown on this blog were all2 N/A sale. Feel free to add your own N/A sales photos and stats below.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs