N/A sales & collections
Following a thread by Dan1, I had an interesting discussion with Mani33 on the correlation between N/A sales and collections.
Here are some statistics that may interest you. About 33% of my sales show as N/A sales.
50% of my images sold with the mysterious N/A label belong to one or more collections. I do not have free images yet, so my buyers could not have been tempted to browse through my portfolio this way.
The photos shown on this blog were all2 N/A sale. Feel free to add your own N/A sales photos and stats below.
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!