N/A sales & collections
Following a thread by Dan1, I had an interesting discussion with Mani33 on the correlation between N/A sales and collections.
Here are some statistics that may interest you. About 33% of my sales show as N/A sales.
50% of my images sold with the mysterious N/A label belong to one or more collections. I do not have free images yet, so my buyers could not have been tempted to browse through my portfolio this way.
The photos shown on this blog were all2 N/A sale. Feel free to add your own N/A sales photos and stats below.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Sale related image searches
Photo credits: Rozenn Leard.