Nafplio, first capital of greece
Nafplio has been the first modern capital of greece.
It was one of the oldest settlement of greece,
and was populated by the mycenian civilization.
More recently around the 18th century, the venitian used
and protected the harbour of naplio for trade purpose.
There is a lot to see in this area : beautiful landscapes, nice seaside,
ruins and archeoligical sites. Nafplio has still kept her old city center which is very nice and quiet. The palimidi fortress is an incredible
castle and walks along the seaside are very charming. The harbour is famous for its bourtzi castle which is very nice.
It's a common stop for tourists and cruiseboats visiting greece.
all the pictures here were took in nafplio.
Photo credits: , Olivier Meerson.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project