Nafplio, first capital of greece
Nafplio has been the first modern capital of greece.
It was one of the oldest settlement of greece,
and was populated by the mycenian civilization.
More recently around the 18th century, the venitian used
and protected the harbour of naplio for trade purpose.
There is a lot to see in this area : beautiful landscapes, nice seaside,
ruins and archeoligical sites. Nafplio has still kept her old city center which is very nice and quiet. The palimidi fortress is an incredible
castle and walks along the seaside are very charming. The harbour is famous for its bourtzi castle which is very nice.
It's a common stop for tourists and cruiseboats visiting greece.
all the pictures here were took in nafplio.
Photo credits: , Olivier Meerson.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays