Name it... Rename it...
This time I just want to call your attention about an important issue that many don't give much importance to it! Others might not know about it's importance!
It's simply your photo name!!!
Yes photo name makes a part of commercialising your photo and makes a part of it's success!
Many photographers upload series of photos about the same subject and they don't pay attention that some shots don't fit the subject or the action! Just because it's for the same model and uploaded with the same serie doesn't make it fit with the title or name!
Such a mistake might affect your sales for that photo...
(I'm not going to give any example about bad naming photos obviously!)
This photo (left) is an example of using the word MODERN to call the attention and yes it is modern and in level 3!
How many other names this photo might have? I bet many, but you can always put them all in the keywords!
Now if you think about how many photos on DT that have the name... Doctor, Family, Kids, Beautiful..., Abstract... I won't count them!
What about using more attarctive expressions?! Like Family Union, Professional Athlete, Famous model, Babyblue background... etc.
Your photo/illustration will be have a different presentation!
Not taking more time from you. Thanks ;)
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective