Name it... Rename it...
This time I just want to call your attention about an important issue that many don't give much importance to it! Others might not know about it's importance!
It's simply your photo name!!!
Yes photo name makes a part of commercialising your photo and makes a part of it's success!
Many photographers upload series of photos about the same subject and they don't pay attention that some shots don't fit the subject or the action! Just because it's for the same model and uploaded with the same serie doesn't make it fit with the title or name!
Such a mistake might affect your sales for that photo...
(I'm not going to give any example about bad naming photos obviously!)
This photo (left) is an example of using the word MODERN to call the attention and yes it is modern and in level 3!
How many other names this photo might have? I bet many, but you can always put them all in the keywords!
Now if you think about how many photos on DT that have the name... Doctor, Family, Kids, Beautiful..., Abstract... I won't count them!
What about using more attarctive expressions?! Like Family Union, Professional Athlete, Famous model, Babyblue background... etc.
Your photo/illustration will be have a different presentation!
Not taking more time from you. Thanks ;)
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People