Napa Lake-Yunnan Explorer
At the northern end of Zhongdian's plain is Napa Lake, a beautiful marshland and an important wintering ground for the black-necked crane and other wild fowl.
In spring the meadow is in full flowers with the bleak mountains as backdrop.
In summer, after the rains, the water level rises, but in winter it almost dries up again.
A small tourist operation runs the place today, hiring out horses to the many Chinese tourists arriving.
Closer to the lake an ugly cement tower has been built as an observation platform for the birds.
Photo credits: , Abc Abc.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images