The national park of Ramat-Gan, Israel.
One of my most beloved photography areas is the National park of Israel which is located at the city of Ramat-Gan.
The park is the miniature version of Central park New-York.
It is a small green place at the middle of the city life.
The park contains a lot of green grass fields, a small lake and the historical deserted building of The old restaurant, a place that I remember as a kid to be full of people.
The Japanese garden, The park train and the new light fountains are just few of what this magnificent place has to offer.
If you are need Ramat-Gan area, don't hesitate, step into this park and you'll get a wonderful photography experience.
The old restaurant
Some other attractions:
Photo credits: Modi1980.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror