The national park of Ramat-Gan, Israel.
One of my most beloved photography areas is the National park of Israel which is located at the city of Ramat-Gan.
The park is the miniature version of Central park New-York.
It is a small green place at the middle of the city life.
The park contains a lot of green grass fields, a small lake and the historical deserted building of The old restaurant, a place that I remember as a kid to be full of people.
The Japanese garden, The park train and the new light fountains are just few of what this magnificent place has to offer.
If you are need Ramat-Gan area, don't hesitate, step into this park and you'll get a wonderful photography experience.
The old restaurant
Some other attractions:
Photo credits: Modi1980.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget