The national park of Ramat-Gan, Israel.
One of my most beloved photography areas is the National park of Israel which is located at the city of Ramat-Gan.
The park is the miniature version of Central park New-York.
It is a small green place at the middle of the city life.
The park contains a lot of green grass fields, a small lake and the historical deserted building of The old restaurant, a place that I remember as a kid to be full of people.
The Japanese garden, The park train and the new light fountains are just few of what this magnificent place has to offer.
If you are need Ramat-Gan area, don't hesitate, step into this park and you'll get a wonderful photography experience.
The old restaurant
Some other attractions:
Photo credits: Modi1980.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco