The natural phenomena.
I represent your attention of a photo on which the example of protection of ground resources from natural erosion is evidently shown.
The photographer stands on the opposite side of a hollow on which the small rivulet proceeds. On both sides of a rivulet thrickets of a cane are visible. On a photo the big fire is clearly visible, peasants on a regular basis burn down an old cane, that in the spring he would grow fresher and juicy.
On one side of a hollow we see a ravine, to which no more than 100 years. This handwork of thawed snow and a rain. The slope on which the ravine is located, was arable earlier. Year from a year he increased.
In the top part of a picture we see an embankment, in the form of a dam. She has been made 25 years ago. And growth of a ravine has stopped, as the dam detained thawed streams and a rain. The ravine on the sly began to become covered by a grass and a fine bush.
Thus, process of erosion of a fertile soil has stopped.
Photo credits: Tokomag.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings