The natural phenomena.
I represent your attention of a photo on which the example of protection of ground resources from natural erosion is evidently shown.
The photographer stands on the opposite side of a hollow on which the small rivulet proceeds. On both sides of a rivulet thrickets of a cane are visible. On a photo the big fire is clearly visible, peasants on a regular basis burn down an old cane, that in the spring he would grow fresher and juicy.
On one side of a hollow we see a ravine, to which no more than 100 years. This handwork of thawed snow and a rain. The slope on which the ravine is located, was arable earlier. Year from a year he increased.
In the top part of a picture we see an embankment, in the form of a dam. She has been made 25 years ago. And growth of a ravine has stopped, as the dam detained thawed streams and a rain. The ravine on the sly began to become covered by a grass and a fine bush.
Thus, process of erosion of a fertile soil has stopped.
Photo credits: Tokomag.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon