The natural phenomena.
I represent your attention of a photo on which the example of protection of ground resources from natural erosion is evidently shown.
The photographer stands on the opposite side of a hollow on which the small rivulet proceeds. On both sides of a rivulet thrickets of a cane are visible. On a photo the big fire is clearly visible, peasants on a regular basis burn down an old cane, that in the spring he would grow fresher and juicy.
On one side of a hollow we see a ravine, to which no more than 100 years. This handwork of thawed snow and a rain. The slope on which the ravine is located, was arable earlier. Year from a year he increased.
In the top part of a picture we see an embankment, in the form of a dam. She has been made 25 years ago. And growth of a ravine has stopped, as the dam detained thawed streams and a rain. The ravine on the sly began to become covered by a grass and a fine bush.
Thus, process of erosion of a fertile soil has stopped.
Photo credits: Tokomag.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images