The natural phenomena.
I represent your attention of a photo on which the example of protection of ground resources from natural erosion is evidently shown.
The photographer stands on the opposite side of a hollow on which the small rivulet proceeds. On both sides of a rivulet thrickets of a cane are visible. On a photo the big fire is clearly visible, peasants on a regular basis burn down an old cane, that in the spring he would grow fresher and juicy.
On one side of a hollow we see a ravine, to which no more than 100 years. This handwork of thawed snow and a rain. The slope on which the ravine is located, was arable earlier. Year from a year he increased.
In the top part of a picture we see an embankment, in the form of a dam. She has been made 25 years ago. And growth of a ravine has stopped, as the dam detained thawed streams and a rain. The ravine on the sly began to become covered by a grass and a fine bush.
Thus, process of erosion of a fertile soil has stopped.
Photo credits: Tokomag.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama