Today I sold a photograph of three puffball mushrooms. (Thank you buyer!) The reason I took this pictures was that they looked like very strange objects in the middle of a green landscape.
I passed them while riding on my bike and immediately stopped to have a better look.
The puffball is really a giant mushroom. It can reach a cutting edge of 50 cm. They come forward after a long dry and warm period. They look beautiful and, if fresh, they can be eaten. It seems that people already ate them in the 15th century. On internet there are a lot of recipes how you can prepare them.
Photo credits: Antoinettew.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!