Today I sold a photograph of three puffball mushrooms. (Thank you buyer!) The reason I took this pictures was that they looked like very strange objects in the middle of a green landscape.
I passed them while riding on my bike and immediately stopped to have a better look.
The puffball is really a giant mushroom. It can reach a cutting edge of 50 cm. They come forward after a long dry and warm period. They look beautiful and, if fresh, they can be eaten. It seems that people already ate them in the 15th century. On internet there are a lot of recipes how you can prepare them.
Photo credits: Antoinettew.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)