Today I sold a photograph of three puffball mushrooms. (Thank you buyer!) The reason I took this pictures was that they looked like very strange objects in the middle of a green landscape.
I passed them while riding on my bike and immediately stopped to have a better look.
The puffball is really a giant mushroom. It can reach a cutting edge of 50 cm. They come forward after a long dry and warm period. They look beautiful and, if fresh, they can be eaten. It seems that people already ate them in the 15th century. On internet there are a lot of recipes how you can prepare them.
Photo credits: Antoinettew.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images