Today I sold a photograph of three puffball mushrooms. (Thank you buyer!) The reason I took this pictures was that they looked like very strange objects in the middle of a green landscape.
I passed them while riding on my bike and immediately stopped to have a better look.
The puffball is really a giant mushroom. It can reach a cutting edge of 50 cm. They come forward after a long dry and warm period. They look beautiful and, if fresh, they can be eaten. It seems that people already ate them in the 15th century. On internet there are a lot of recipes how you can prepare them.
Photo credits: Antoinettew.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message