Nature Photography Day - June 15
Activities NANPA encourages everyone to do on June 15 include:
- Getting your camera and visit a park - at lunchtime if you can
- Learning about and photographing a species of plant or animal that is native to your region.
- Teaching a child how to take a picture of flowers or trees in the backyard.
- Reading about the life of a famous nature photographer, such as Ansel Adams, Philip Hyde or Roger Tory Peterson.
You can learn more about NANPA at www.nanpa.org.the 2010 National Wildlife Photo Contest.
Photo credits: Aginger.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!