Nature Photography Day - June 15
Activities NANPA encourages everyone to do on June 15 include:
- Getting your camera and visit a park - at lunchtime if you can
- Learning about and photographing a species of plant or animal that is native to your region.
- Teaching a child how to take a picture of flowers or trees in the backyard.
- Reading about the life of a famous nature photographer, such as Ansel Adams, Philip Hyde or Roger Tory Peterson.
You can learn more about NANPA at www.nanpa.org.the 2010 National Wildlife Photo Contest.
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips