Nature Photography Day - June 15
Activities NANPA encourages everyone to do on June 15 include:
- Getting your camera and visit a park - at lunchtime if you can
- Learning about and photographing a species of plant or animal that is native to your region.
- Teaching a child how to take a picture of flowers or trees in the backyard.
- Reading about the life of a famous nature photographer, such as Ansel Adams, Philip Hyde or Roger Tory Peterson.
You can learn more about NANPA at www.nanpa.org.the 2010 National Wildlife Photo Contest.
Photo credits: Aginger.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People