Nature Photography Day - June 15
Activities NANPA encourages everyone to do on June 15 include:
- Getting your camera and visit a park - at lunchtime if you can
- Learning about and photographing a species of plant or animal that is native to your region.
- Teaching a child how to take a picture of flowers or trees in the backyard.
- Reading about the life of a famous nature photographer, such as Ansel Adams, Philip Hyde or Roger Tory Peterson.
You can learn more about NANPA at www.nanpa.org.the 2010 National Wildlife Photo Contest.
Photo credits: Aginger.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America