Nature Photography Day - June 15
Activities NANPA encourages everyone to do on June 15 include:
- Getting your camera and visit a park - at lunchtime if you can
- Learning about and photographing a species of plant or animal that is native to your region.
- Teaching a child how to take a picture of flowers or trees in the backyard.
- Reading about the life of a famous nature photographer, such as Ansel Adams, Philip Hyde or Roger Tory Peterson.
You can learn more about NANPA at www.nanpa.org.the 2010 National Wildlife Photo Contest.
Photo credits: Aginger.
How to shoot events
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : Adobe Lightroom
- Maximize Your use of Dreamstime Lightboxes