This winter has really been tough on a summer lover like me. It seems that every weekend it's 20 below zero and 40 mile per hour winds.
But there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Within two months this snow covered field will be full of fresh green grass .
And I will stop whinning about the cold.
Photo credits: Dave Willman.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs