If any of us ever needed any Inspiration, we could take it from nature, just take a look at this photographers portfolio, who would have ever thought that waves could be such amazing subjects to photograph and great natural inspirations where not one image will ever be the same, truly unique... Clark Little Photography
I have chosen to use Jinyoung Lee's photo for this blog as it is another great example of what can be done with this subject.
Photo credits: Jinyoung Lee.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips