Nearing the 100$ mark
It has been little more than 8 years in Dreamstime now... With 157 Photographs and 77 Sale I am inching close to 100 Dollars mark which would be my first pay out.
The journey was not without disappointment. It has been a roller coaster ride starting with the initial Happy phase and then the sad ones when lots of my photographs got rejected and then came the phase with first sale and subsequent acceptance of few more photographs.
I am waiting anxiously when someone would buy a couple more of my photograph to push my sale to reach 100Dollars
Waiting to say Cheers I would like to end the blog with one of my recent accepted shot.
Photo credits: Ravi Kumar.
All about color
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters
- California Greatest Spots: Sequoia and King Canyon
- An Old Dog's New Trick