Nearing the 100$ mark
It has been little more than 8 years in Dreamstime now... With 157 Photographs and 77 Sale I am inching close to 100 Dollars mark which would be my first pay out.
The journey was not without disappointment. It has been a roller coaster ride starting with the initial Happy phase and then the sad ones when lots of my photographs got rejected and then came the phase with first sale and subsequent acceptance of few more photographs.
I am waiting anxiously when someone would buy a couple more of my photograph to push my sale to reach 100Dollars
Waiting to say Cheers I would like to end the blog with one of my recent accepted shot.
Photo credits: Ravi Kumar.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama