Nearing the 100$ mark
It has been little more than 8 years in Dreamstime now... With 157 Photographs and 77 Sale I am inching close to 100 Dollars mark which would be my first pay out.
The journey was not without disappointment. It has been a roller coaster ride starting with the initial Happy phase and then the sad ones when lots of my photographs got rejected and then came the phase with first sale and subsequent acceptance of few more photographs.
I am waiting anxiously when someone would buy a couple more of my photograph to push my sale to reach 100Dollars
Waiting to say Cheers I would like to end the blog with one of my recent accepted shot.
Photo credits: Ravi Kumar.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden