Nearing the 100$ mark
It has been little more than 8 years in Dreamstime now... With 157 Photographs and 77 Sale I am inching close to 100 Dollars mark which would be my first pay out.
The journey was not without disappointment. It has been a roller coaster ride starting with the initial Happy phase and then the sad ones when lots of my photographs got rejected and then came the phase with first sale and subsequent acceptance of few more photographs.
I am waiting anxiously when someone would buy a couple more of my photograph to push my sale to reach 100Dollars
Waiting to say Cheers I would like to end the blog with one of my recent accepted shot.
Photo credits: Ravi Kumar.
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success
- Happy Dog's Happy Ending
- Tip of the Week: What Defines a Professional Camera
- American Local Travel: California National Parks (Sequoia and King's Canyon)