Nearly 50 photos, but only 2 sales
They are by now six months that public photographies on Dreamstime and, between high and low, nearly have arrived to the fatidical threshold of the 50 photographies.
Unfortunately, although I receive appreciations for the photographies continuously, I do not succeed to sell as I would want. I have noticed that in the world of the microstock, the lion's share makes it the illustrations and the photos that represent concepts. In spite of everything my passion is that to photograph the nature, the landscapes, the places and the cities. There are some photographers who, following the road that I want to undertake, are resolutions to have happened: it is from these last ones that I want to take example. Therefore, a council to all: continuations your passions and sooner or later you will come ricompensati!
Photo credits: Cristian Carboni.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle