Nearly 50 photos, but only 2 sales
They are by now six months that public photographies on Dreamstime and, between high and low, nearly have arrived to the fatidical threshold of the 50 photographies.
Unfortunately, although I receive appreciations for the photographies continuously, I do not succeed to sell as I would want. I have noticed that in the world of the microstock, the lion's share makes it the illustrations and the photos that represent concepts. In spite of everything my passion is that to photograph the nature, the landscapes, the places and the cities. There are some photographers who, following the road that I want to undertake, are resolutions to have happened: it is from these last ones that I want to take example. Therefore, a council to all: continuations your passions and sooner or later you will come ricompensati!
Photo credits: Cristian Carboni.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips