Hello to everyone that reads this words, I hope you guys are having a great weekend and that you are having fun the best way... taking photos ;)
I have been training to become a better photographer every time I use my camera, but sometimes I feel that maybe because of my stubbornness I take longer to achieve that particular result.
Can anyone have a peek on my portfolio here in Dreamstime and give me some professional advice...? I would appreciate so much... because I barely started working as a videographer in a self-taught way and there is so much I must know yet.
Anyone has any idea how can I expose more my photos here in Dreamstime? how should I promote the best way my work, so it can get some more views and hopefully start selling them as well?
Thank you so so much for your time!!
Photo credits: Patricia Miyao Andrade.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon