Hello to everyone that reads this words, I hope you guys are having a great weekend and that you are having fun the best way... taking photos ;)
I have been training to become a better photographer every time I use my camera, but sometimes I feel that maybe because of my stubbornness I take longer to achieve that particular result.
Can anyone have a peek on my portfolio here in Dreamstime and give me some professional advice...? I would appreciate so much... because I barely started working as a videographer in a self-taught way and there is so much I must know yet.
Anyone has any idea how can I expose more my photos here in Dreamstime? how should I promote the best way my work, so it can get some more views and hopefully start selling them as well?
Thank you so so much for your time!!
Photo credits: Patricia Miyao Andrade.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready