Need tips on picking subjects
Well this time I had a illustration refused because the subject was too specific. It was an illustration of three cranes on a white background. I thought the subject would be snapped up because there is not that many in the database. But that theory was just shot down...
Can anyone give me hints about how they developed subjects that are approved and later downloaded?
Any one have a tip on how to predict what is chosen for its marketability?
Any tips and clues would be helpful...
Photo credits: Karen Carter.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc