Need tips on picking subjects
Well this time I had a illustration refused because the subject was too specific. It was an illustration of three cranes on a white background. I thought the subject would be snapped up because there is not that many in the database. But that theory was just shot down...
Can anyone give me hints about how they developed subjects that are approved and later downloaded?
Any one have a tip on how to predict what is chosen for its marketability?
Any tips and clues would be helpful...
Photo credits: Karen Carter.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!