Need tips on picking subjects
Well this time I had a illustration refused because the subject was too specific. It was an illustration of three cranes on a white background. I thought the subject would be snapped up because there is not that many in the database. But that theory was just shot down...
Can anyone give me hints about how they developed subjects that are approved and later downloaded?
Any one have a tip on how to predict what is chosen for its marketability?
Any tips and clues would be helpful...
Photo credits: Karen Carter.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?