Many people believe that you have to travel to a beautiful place to take good photographs.There may be many photographic possibilities just outside of your home.Try photographing gardens, architecture, changing seasons and construction projects.What might be boring to you might be interesting to someone else. If you live downtown in a city theconcrete landscape could be a good subject. If you live in a nice neighborhood the pretty landscapingand architecture could be a good subject. Do not wait for that vacation to France or Hawaii to starttaking photos. Lets see what your neighborhood looks like.
Photo credits: Richard Hoffkins.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory