Many people believe that you have to travel to a beautiful place to take good photographs.There may be many photographic possibilities just outside of your home.Try photographing gardens, architecture, changing seasons and construction projects.What might be boring to you might be interesting to someone else. If you live downtown in a city theconcrete landscape could be a good subject. If you live in a nice neighborhood the pretty landscapingand architecture could be a good subject. Do not wait for that vacation to France or Hawaii to starttaking photos. Lets see what your neighborhood looks like.
Photo credits: Richard Hoffkins.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo