Many people believe that you have to travel to a beautiful place to take good photographs.There may be many photographic possibilities just outside of your home.Try photographing gardens, architecture, changing seasons and construction projects.What might be boring to you might be interesting to someone else. If you live downtown in a city theconcrete landscape could be a good subject. If you live in a nice neighborhood the pretty landscapingand architecture could be a good subject. Do not wait for that vacation to France or Hawaii to starttaking photos. Lets see what your neighborhood looks like.
Photo credits: Richard Hoffkins.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready