Nepal - My photos became a history
April 2015 was the earthquake in Nepal. When I heard about it, I was very sad. The year before, I had an opportunity to visit Nepal. I saw his culture, mountains and people. When I saw the shots from Nepal on the TV news, I realized that I photographed something that does not exist anymore. I’m so sorry about that. Photos of monuments in Kathmandu are history now. But Kathmandu is not the only reason to visit Nepal. Mountains and people are still there. Nepal needs tourists now. Tourist are the work for many local people. Come and discover its beauty. You'll come back full of experiences and also you will help to Nepal.
Kathmandu - Durbar Square before earthquake
Dal Bhat - Delicious Nepalese food
Annapurna range from Tilicho Base Camp
Tilicho lake - the lake situated in the highest altitude in the world
Manaslu - the eighth highest mountain in the world
Buddhist stupa in Tsum Valley
Wonderful waterfalls in foothills of Himalayas
Meeting local people
This and much more you can see there. Say Namaste to Nepal.
Photo credits: Radim Štrobl.
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite