Nepal - My photos became a history
April 2015 was the earthquake in Nepal. When I heard about it, I was very sad. The year before, I had an opportunity to visit Nepal. I saw his culture, mountains and people. When I saw the shots from Nepal on the TV news, I realized that I photographed something that does not exist anymore. I’m so sorry about that. Photos of monuments in Kathmandu are history now. But Kathmandu is not the only reason to visit Nepal. Mountains and people are still there. Nepal needs tourists now. Tourist are the work for many local people. Come and discover its beauty. You'll come back full of experiences and also you will help to Nepal.
Kathmandu - Durbar Square before earthquake
Dal Bhat - Delicious Nepalese food
Annapurna range from Tilicho Base Camp
Tilicho lake - the lake situated in the highest altitude in the world
Manaslu - the eighth highest mountain in the world
Buddhist stupa in Tsum Valley
Wonderful waterfalls in foothills of Himalayas
Meeting local people
This and much more you can see there. Say Namaste to Nepal.
Photo credits: Radim Štrobl.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People