Neuschwanstein, the swan castle
But literally everyone and his dog takes that photo, so I wanted to try something different, a sunset over the Alps featuring the other castle in the area. Here's the result, I must say I'm very pleased with it.
As usual the full story of the little adventure is on my travel blog.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget