Neuschwanstein, the swan castle
But literally everyone and his dog takes that photo, so I wanted to try something different, a sunset over the Alps featuring the other castle in the area. Here's the result, I must say I'm very pleased with it.
As usual the full story of the little adventure is on my travel blog.
Photo credits: Francesco Carucci.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle