Never Enough Time...
As a college student, I often find myself trying to find the time to set up a shoot and to get lots of good shots in order to expand my portfolio. The problem is, between classes, work, and studying, I find myself with little time to do just that. I am also limited by the fact that I have no studio in which to work and so I end up doing everything the hard way, with limited resources such as a good camera, backgrounds, models, and lighting. Surprisingly, my results have been very satisfying though.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror