Never Enough Time...
As a college student, I often find myself trying to find the time to set up a shoot and to get lots of good shots in order to expand my portfolio. The problem is, between classes, work, and studying, I find myself with little time to do just that. I am also limited by the fact that I have no studio in which to work and so I end up doing everything the hard way, with limited resources such as a good camera, backgrounds, models, and lighting. Surprisingly, my results have been very satisfying though.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget