Never Enough Time...
As a college student, I often find myself trying to find the time to set up a shoot and to get lots of good shots in order to expand my portfolio. The problem is, between classes, work, and studying, I find myself with little time to do just that. I am also limited by the fact that I have no studio in which to work and so I end up doing everything the hard way, with limited resources such as a good camera, backgrounds, models, and lighting. Surprisingly, my results have been very satisfying though.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava