Never give up!
On logging in today I was impressed to find that my latest sale was of this image.
What made me impressed was that this is one of my most recently uploaded images, has only 32 views and sold for $4.32, and no that is not unusual, what is though, is that this image was initially refused due to lighting etc...I was surprised as I thought it was perfectly lit, and just thought oh well, they just did not like the image and despondently ignored to rectify the image. But for some reason I believed that this image had sales ability and after a day or so decided to revisit photoshop and try rectify the cause of refusal. After some dodging and burning and other steps to rectify the image I resubmitted the image and it was accepted. I was happy because as I said I knew the image had potential (and the quick sale justifies this), just goes to show, if you have an image you believe in, never give up.
Photo credits: Fultonsphoto.
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime
- How I made my first $100,000 with Dreamstime