never jpeg again
Usually i adjust a pic with photoshop,but i found it good enough to do so with nikon capture software if you shoot raw.I use nikon d70s btw.As many bloggers here mentioned ,you can do more adjustment with raw format,even the original white balance.So finally i understand why most designers prefer the raw.
And what taught me a good lesson is like this:
I lost an opportunity to sell an image because i can't just provide the raw format when a potential buyer asked for it.That happened a couple days ago.
Want your images sell better, shoot raw!
Photo credits: Yucheng Ma.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget