never jpeg again
Usually i adjust a pic with photoshop,but i found it good enough to do so with nikon capture software if you shoot raw.I use nikon d70s btw.As many bloggers here mentioned ,you can do more adjustment with raw format,even the original white balance.So finally i understand why most designers prefer the raw.
And what taught me a good lesson is like this:
I lost an opportunity to sell an image because i can't just provide the raw format when a potential buyer asked for it.That happened a couple days ago.
Want your images sell better, shoot raw!
Photo credits: Yucheng Ma.
How to shoot events
- 10 Tips for Using Window’s Built-In Photography Applications
- Pet Adoption Photography: Willow
- How to Capture Cinematic Style Photographs
- Sky is not the limit
- Mastering the Basics: Indesign part 1 of 3
- Weddings: a miracle event, a privilege to photograph
- How I get to the dwarf's house
- Okefenokee Swamp Photographer's Guide: Where to Paddle