never jpeg again
Usually i adjust a pic with photoshop,but i found it good enough to do so with nikon capture software if you shoot raw.I use nikon d70s btw.As many bloggers here mentioned ,you can do more adjustment with raw format,even the original white balance.So finally i understand why most designers prefer the raw.
And what taught me a good lesson is like this:
I lost an opportunity to sell an image because i can't just provide the raw format when a potential buyer asked for it.That happened a couple days ago.
Want your images sell better, shoot raw!
Photo credits: Yucheng Ma.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know